„Integrated Solid Waste Management System in Valcea County”(single contractor)
August 2014 – June 2019
Technical assistance for supervision of all project units, in order to successfully complete the works, in accordance with the laws in force.
The works completed within the project and for which technical assistance services were provided were as follows:
- Construction of 2 sorting stations in Brezoi and Raureni.
- Closure of 2 noncompliant landfills in Calimanesti and Dragasani.
The technical assistance services for supervision also include the following supply contracts:
- Purchase of waste collection equipment, Valcea County,
- Purchase of equipment for Raureni Compost Plant, Valcea County.
Financing source: SOP Environment 2007-2013, state budget and local budget.
Beneficiary: Valcea County Council
May 2014 - August 2019
Specific technical assistance for supervision of works and supply of equipment: successful completion of works and successful implementation of the project, while ensuring compliance with the national and European standards related to the laws applicable to the performance of works and protection of environment.
The specific objectives were as follows:
• Technical assistance for supervision of works in order to ensure a high level of quality for works in accordance with the legal provisions in force, especially with Construction Quality Law 10/1995 and other regulations in force;
• Monitoring and supervision of construction works in accordance with the legal provisions, especially with Construction Quality Law 10/1995, ISC Order 1496/2011 and other regulations in force;
• Constructions and works of high technical and technological quality, while complying with the contract values as set and with the approved budget of the project, with professional and licensed staff having experience in implementing environment infrastructure and waste management projects;
• Reception of goods and equipment, performance of technological tests and commissioning of production capacities, reception of works upon completion in accordance with the regulations in force;
• Remediation by the Contractors and attainment of the performance levels and quality requirements established by project both in the construction stage, and in the defect notification period.
Financing source: SOP Environment 2007-2013, LIOP 2014-2020, state budget and local budget.
Beneficiary: Prahova County Council
„Integrated Waste Management System in Alba County” (consortium leader)
April 2014 - June 2020
Specific technical assistance for supervision of works and supply of equipment, consisting in supervision of works within the project „ Integrated Waste Management System in Alba County”.
Supervised works contracts:
Works Contract 1: Construction of the Integrated Waste Management Center (waste landfill, sorting plant, mechanical & biological treatment plant) in Galda de Jos, Alba county (building of landfill and design & building for sorting plant and mechanical & biological treatment plant).
Works Contract 2: Closure of noncompliant waste landfills in urban areas in Alba County (design & build)
Works Contract 3: Construction of two waste transfer plants in Alba County
Lot 1 – Construction works (design & build)
Lot 2 – Supply of equipment
Financing source: SOP Environment 2007-2013, LIOP 2014-2020, state budget and local budget
Beneficiary: Alba County Council